Saturday, September 16, 2023

Eating less than TDEE (tracked) but no weight loss

I basically eat this:

Apple for breakfast

2 boiled eggs for lunch/dinner

An iced coffee with milk and sugar sometime during the day (small size, most of its coffee and water)

A piece of toast at some point (plain)

I have been eating this for 2 weeks but my weight has barely budged. I'm at a 28 BMI so I know for a fact that the food above is lower than my TDEE. Why is this happening? I feel the need to cut the coffee and toast down but everyone around me is worried for my health and I think they'll take action if I cut down my food any more which is annoying because I'm an adult and I make my own choices and if I choose to eat this way no one can tell me otherwise. Rant over. I'd appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/rainonmepanda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RnU8lG2

No comments:

Post a Comment