Sunday, September 24, 2023

Weight loss plateau? Why have I stopped losing?

About a month ago I hit a new lowest weight for myself, but since then I cannot seem to lose anymore weight whatsoever. At first I thought this was just the usual plateau so I upped my intake to maintenance for around a week and a half. Then I went back to being in a deficit and I still didn’t lose.

I’ve tried doing more exercise, mostly just walking more and doing dance workouts, hoping this would boost my metabolism but this didn’t seem to help.

I’ve tried lowering my intake more and making sure I’m logging everything accurately but that didn’t change anything either. I’ve even tried doing a couple of fasts.

I’ve also tried just giving my body rest, eating healthy and not stressing too much if I’ve lost, just in case it was my body being under stress.

I’m so at a loss now though, does anyone know what might be going on or how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Opening_Papaya_9664
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5U0Zd2D

No comments:

Post a Comment