Saturday, September 23, 2023

If I intuitively eat, i’d barely eat.

I’ve been dieting on and off and exercising excessively for nearly three years and I think i accidentally got used to eating one meal a day, lunch, without feeling hungry for more food afterwards..

i discovered this due to two things:

When I used calorie counting apps, I had to force myself to eat more just because the app told me i had hundreds of remaining calories left, when I probably would’ve been fine not eating for the rest of the day..

The other thing is the fact that I only crave sweets. I always wanna eat sweet food when i’m full so that makes sense i guess.

Is this normal? I think i have a slow metabolism because I could live on 1100 calories a day and i’ll be fine, not that hungry. While my recommended maintenance calories are 2200 and 1700 for weight loss. BTW i do work out in the morning 4-5 days a week, i lift weights and do cardio and the whole session is 1 hour and a half. I also eat lots of protein at lunch which is probably why i feel full all day, tell me what you guys think?

submitted by /u/swaggydanny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PUYolFI

No comments:

Post a Comment