Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Todays The Day

After returning from a two week vacation to Florida, my mom picked me up from the airport and after general holiday chit chat with me and my wife and son my mom broke down crying telling she worries about me every night and wakes up and cry sometimes. Especially after my dad suffering a heart attack 4 weeks ago,so I finally decided to step on the scales 352lbs looked back up at me im a 27 year old man and 5’11. I’ve knoen I’ve been extremely overweight for a long time and have had a lot of unwelcome symptoms such as shortness of breath bending over, GERD and scary aches and pains which have led to a lot of anxiety. So this morning something clicked in my head. Im doing to beat this! Im going to do it for my son my wife and my mom! So I booked a doctors appointment and told her about my problems and now have numerous test next week bloods, ecg, blood pressure etc. that’s the first step. Next my diet I have really done well with my meals today and my wife has made my meals for work tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice on how to taper your diet to adjust to the healthy food? I am hoping to share my weight loss journey with this inspirational community as this morning something clicked I’ve never felt before I’m motivated and I’m so glad I’ve found a community to keep me this way.

submitted by /u/TheOrange-Master
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/16tw69p/todays_the_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment