Sunday, September 10, 2023

How to break through plateau?

I have lost 15lbs and need to lose 10 more. Most of that weight loss occurred in the spring, and I’ve been plateaued for months. It seems like I’m doing everything I can with no results. I’ve had blood work done and I do not have PCOS or any thyroid issue. I’m going to list my routine and feel free to make suggestions on anything I could add to break through this plateau!

  • I eat low carb (under 50g per day)
  • I eat an all protein breakfast to lower blood sugar spiking throughout the day
  • I eat in a 350 calorie deficit
  • I eat blood sugar balanced meals
  • I do an hour of steady state cardio everyday, keeping my heart rate in the fat burning zone
  • I’ve cut out caffeine (to lower cortisol)
  • I maintain good sleep hygiene

One thing that would probably help is strength training which I can’t do at the moment due to a back injury. I don’t count macros, maybe I need to increase my protein and fiber intake?

submitted by /u/Realistic-Nebula-310
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QvduFH8

No comments:

Post a Comment