Sunday, September 17, 2023

So close to my goal but yet so far

Hi, I'm a 20F (163cm, 58kg) on a weight loss journey (again). My current goal weight is 55kg, but my long-term goal is 50kg. I've been a bit concerned because I haven't lost any weight since January. I don't follow a specific diet; instead, I count my calories and try to make my meals as healthy as possible. I allow myself one or two treats occasionally to prevent binge eating.

However, I'm worried about the fact that during the week, my 57.5-58.5. On weekends, my calorie intake is slightly higher and not as healthy, but it's still under my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). However, I can gain up to 3kg (reaching 61kg) during the weekend. I gradually lose it throughout the week, getting back to 57.5kg, and then the weekend comes, and the cycle repeats.

Could this weekend overeating be affecting my progress? What can I do to continue losing weight? I'm so close to my goal, but it feels like it's still far away.

submitted by /u/magmaaa124
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Zn2yYik

No comments:

Post a Comment