Friday, September 15, 2023

ADHD and weight loss

Hey,

I have ADHD, but I’m trying to avoid medication where I can. I’m wondering if any others with ADHD have successfully lost weight and if there are any adhd specific tips. I always feel like I need something to eat, I almost use it to procrastinate.

Many ADHD medications suppress appetite but im really wanting to try stay off of them and lose weight as I don’t want to rely on them to help me to lose weight.

Yes, I buy in to the idea of making sustainable lifestyle changes, and follow volume eating low calories, high protein lots of fiber, drinking water, and not having unrealistic goals. I guess I’m wondering just specifically if there are tips from Those with ADHD on how you managed to make sustainable lifestyle changes and didn’t rely on medication to suppress your appetite to lose weight. I also track everything but am constantly eating at or over maintenance lately and it’s so discouraging 😟

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/mushroompizzayum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rI7Jm5A

No comments:

Post a Comment