Tuesday, July 23, 2019

After 2 years of maintenance, I’m back and ready for my next challenge

I used this subreddit two years ago and I lost 50 pounds. It changed my life. I felt good in my skin, enjoyed clothing shopping, and finally developed confidence in relationships/dating.

After the weight loss, I kinda plateaued at around 140 lbs. I was really happy though and didn’t feel like I needed to keep restricting 1200 calories a day. With everything I learned from counting/CICO, I’ve been able to maintain my weight without having to count/weigh my food for the past two years.

Here I am now and I’m ready for an upgrade. I want to feel even better in my skin, feel comfortable in crop tops and shorts, and feel even more confident in relationships/dating. I want to cut off the extra fluff and become strong. Also, I kinda miss doing this, since it definitely takes up a lot of time and it’s productive.

I’m ready to rejoin this community and appreciate any tips/support about getting “stubborn” weight off. I realize that this time around, the weight won’t come off as quickly.

My stats: I’m a 5’ 8” woman I was 22 and went from 189 lbs to 139 lbs. Now I’m 24, hover around 140, and my goal for now is 125

submitted by /u/GratuitousGirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ObZXn9

No comments:

Post a Comment