Sunday, July 7, 2019

Am I being unhealthy?

I am now around 190lbs. Around 1-2 years ago I was pushing 250. I've done a mix of simply eating better, and more recently, intermittent and short term fasting. I still want to shed some excess fat on my body. I am 6 foot, and think losing ~20 more lbs would probably leave me at my ideal bodyweight. from what I have researched this doesn't seem to be an unhealthy weight for a male my height.. and right now am even considered overweight by BMI.

However, despite feeling the best I have since being born eating and exercising the way I do, pretty much everyone in my family has something to say about my weight loss. My mom tells me that I'm "too skinny" and starting to "look gross". I really am proud of myself for finally losing weight but everyone I live with is making me feel extremely discouraged, and making me second guess what I'm doing. They all eat like slobs, and are sugar addicts. They range in weight but their consumption and health habits are terrible. I don't want them to let me stop but every time I decline food or candy I am teased for being some sort of health nut.

I'm not really sure exactly what I'm looking for but I don't want want to give up on having my ideal body. At the same time, I don't want to ignore my family if there actually is something wrong with my actions because they might just have my best interest in mind.

submitted by /u/DpressionConfession
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L5R4sX

No comments:

Post a Comment