Thursday, July 4, 2019

At the fat burning stage rather than weight loss, and stumped.

I've spent the past ~4 months just keeping my weight neutral at 140 while trying my best to lose my skinny-fat I hit 100g of protein every single day and run a 3 day a week dumbell routine with cardio twice. I also practice Intermittent fasting to really target that fat.

Progress is interesting on general weight lifting stuff. Some exercises I've had to increase weights on. Others like the Arnold Press feel just as hard as day 1.

My pull-ups went from barely being able to do 2 to doing 20. Planks went from 40 seconds of pain to 3 minutes of boredom.

Despite all of this, I am still surrounded by a tire of flabby stomach. The "skinny fat" as it is called. If I'm losing weight and getting stronger, where the hell is the fat being burned off? I'm so confused. I took progress pics from 2 months ago vs now and see 0 difference in fat and barely any added definition in arms. It doesn't make sense that I'd be getting stronger, losing some weight, and still have the same flabby belly.

Anyway, just a general question. I'm trying to solve this one.

submitted by /u/Venerablehasibash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xsWPbj

No comments:

Post a Comment