Thursday, July 4, 2019

F/5'8"/125lbs - I lost 30lbs since last October and feel better than I ever have

Last October I was around 155 and accepted this as the new normal for myself. On Thanksgiving, some family members and I decided to do a weight loss challenge so I figured why not? I didn't have a lot of confidence that I'd be successful but I gave it a try. Until a couple months ago, I limited myself to 1200 calories a day. Around June, I hit my goal weight and switched to exercise. I had never exercised before in my life until then. I now do kickboxing 3x a week, walk to a further bus stop each day, and feel great. I have little muscles now! And I can do a chin-up! For the first time in my life, I'm proud of how I look and feel. The first few weeks were a challenge, but after that my body adjusted and it just worked. Slow and steady really made it happen. Also, motivation to look good in a wedding dress. Only downside is that my alterations are going to cost more and none of my clothes fit. But that's a small price to pay for health and happiness.

submitted by /u/Gerbille
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32bZVPg

No comments:

Post a Comment