Sunday, July 14, 2019

Balancing weight loss with work and school

I have recently started on my weight loss journey and it's going pretty well so far. I have already lost some weight and my skins clearing up. I feel pretty good. Right now it is easy to focus on my weight loss because I don't have other things to think about. No school, no kids, no obligations besides my part time job. I'm not out and about much because I'm a homebody with no car so I don't have the temptation of fast food as much. I am getting pretty worried though because Ive decided to go back to school full time in August. I'll be working my part time job too so I won't have as much time to work out or cook. Plus I won't have the same mental energy for losing weight because I'll be so focused on school. It will be hard not to eat for stress relief or convenience.

How do you balance weight loss with work and school? How do you find time to work out?

submitted by /u/Ash_Friday
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LXwXwR

No comments:

Post a Comment