Sunday, July 14, 2019

You’re Formally Invited...

Hello everyone. Thanks for coming to my pity party. I’d like to kick things off by saying getting back on the wagon SUCKS. I didn’t sign up for this.

I managed to drop from 275 to 199, but one too many “just a bite”s led to a 40 pound gain. I’m honestly shocked I’m not at my original weight after making several unsolicited attempts at beating the Guinness world record for “Largest Amount of Artery-Clogging, Diabetic Coma-Inducing Food Consumed in One Sitting.” My prize: an earlier death, probably. Yay.

I’ve been avoiding posting this admission of failure for a while now, but I think I need the accountability. After all, it was you wonderful people who pointed me in the right direction when I first began my weight loss journey two years ago.

So, to all of you fellow strugglers (what a title eh?) right now: you are not alone. Whether you realize it or not, there are people rooting for your success. You ARE capable of making small changes that will yield big results. You are either your worst enemy and your greatest hero. Just remember, there’s probably a lot of spandex involved with the latter, so you may want to rethink that late night supersized McDonalds order.

Thanks for reading my desperate-plea-turned-cliched-soapbox. If you are in the same boat and looking for a support buddy, feel free to message me! The voices in my head say I’m a great listener with a decent sense of humor. ;)

submitted by /u/alx95xo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lmbYbJ

No comments:

Post a Comment