Sunday, July 14, 2019

Compulsive eating? Anyone?

Hey guys! I'm (32F) about 25 pounds over where id like to be for about 4 years now. Seems like I put on about 4 lbs per year. I lose weight easily with diet and exercise but I have trouble with compulsive eating. I can feel it coming on and it just feels like something takes over and I'm just watching myself devour everything. I can't stop myself its like I have no control of my body. I have a hard time seeking help because I'm not suffering I'll effects from being overweight (yet), but it is detrimental to my weight loss efforts and it's not a sustainable amount of weight to gain annually. Anyone else struggle with this?

submitted by /u/carbalarb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lmfwqg

No comments:

Post a Comment