Sunday, July 14, 2019

Day one of many days 😕

This Thursday I will turn 23 and I weight almost 250lbs which I’ve been hovering around since I had my baby 18 months ago. When I started 2019 I wanted to be down 30 pounds but I didn’t really have a plan or do anything to put the weight loss into motion. I’ve tracked my calories for almost the whole year but I don’t think I was eating enough of a deficit because I haven’t made any progress. I’m thankful that I didn’t gain, but still, it was hard to look at myself in the mirror and know I’m in the same spot I was 6 months ago. So I’ve decided it’s time to stop feeling sorry for myself and to start taking action. I’ve seen a lot of people do really well with 16:8 fasting so I’m going to start doing that while continuing to log my calories at 1800 calories a day. I’m also going to start walking at least 2 km after work every day to try to get more steps in as my job is quite sedentary. I’m posting here for accountability. By labour day weekend I aim to be down 10 pounds! This morning I clocked in at 247 lbs. I am 5’6” so that’s about 100 lbs too heavy for my height. I’ve always been a chubby kid because I grew up quite poor and with parents who didn’t really understand nutrition, but I’m an adult now and it’s not okay to keep using that as a crutch for my own unhealthiness, especially since I want my own child to grow up healthy and strong. Any advice is much appreciated. Here’s to day one Reddit :)

day one

submitted by /u/cthomas3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xSXD9r

No comments:

Post a Comment