Sunday, July 14, 2019

Feeling bummed even at 50 pounds down.

I started my journey on January 19th of this year and as of this morning I am officially (.4 pounds away from) 50 pounds down! This is half my goal and I am honestly shocked I did this much. But I still have a long way to go! I started at 256 (currently 206.4) and I’m a 5’8 female. I feel like I am starting to stall or hit bumps now tho. I started with a 14-1500 calorie a day diet, but after the first 2 weeks transitioned into pretty strictly 1200. A few cheat meals here and there for a birthday or holiday but I haven’t reached over 1500 in over 4 months. I was very consistently losing 2 pounds a week with a running average of 1.8 pounds for those few off weigh ins. Just recently, due to the amount of weight I’ve lost, I lowered my daily intake to be between 1050 and 1150. But I haven’t seen the same consistency in my weight loss despite the decrease. I’ve been closer to 1-1.4 pounds lost per week in the last month or so and I’m starting to get frustrated. I know I still have a long way to go and I know the weight should still be falling off at this point. Is my calorie range too low? Should I got back up to strict 1200? Should I start incorporating more exercise? Should I try cutting out more processed foods? I’m at a loss and getting really discouraged. I am looking for any advice at this point!!

submitted by /u/katalienim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LlgZNq

No comments:

Post a Comment