Sunday, July 14, 2019

Finally feel some hope

So I've been on my weight loss journey for the past 7 years, ever since I tried to lose weight to fit into a homecoming dress in sophomore year. During those 7 years I have only gained weight as I tried and failed various methods. I've done restriction diets, Weight Watchers, DVDs from Beachbody, gym memberships, fitbits, all of it.

This past week, now that I have a decent paying job and I'm finally out of school, I decided to try something that I have been putting off forever. I signed up for personal training for 1 year. I got my baseline measurements & fitness test done on Friday and I'm at the highest weight I've ever been: 208 pounds.

Already, I feel like a new person. I'm actually excited to go to the gym, knowing that someone is going to be there with me to guide me along the way. I'm improving my eating because I know my trainer is going to ask on Monday and I don't want to disappoint her. I feel so hopeful that the process will finally work this time and I may actually lose the weight by the end of the year.

I guess I'm just writing this to share the happy news and mark the new beginning of my journey. Maybe this may also be the push someone else needs to get extra help if they need it.

TL;DR: Got a physical trainer for the first time in 7 years of losing weight. I'm stoked.

submitted by /u/cellistontherun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xOUWpI

No comments:

Post a Comment