Saturday, July 13, 2019

Getting Back on Track Feels So Good!!!

For the last few months, I [F,29] have seriously neglected my weight loss efforts. I’ve eaten probably around 2500-3000 calories almost every day and have still gone to bed hungry. I woke up yesterday and weighed myself, and I was the heaviest I’d ever been. I decided right then and there that I would download Chronometer and begin tracking. It felt so good to know exactly how much I was eating, and because I chose healthier, lower calorie foods, I didn’t feel any hunger going to bed.

Today, I am already two pounds lighter than yesterday, and I know that it’s probably just water weight, but I couldn’t be happier. CICO works, it’s the only thing that has ever worked for me. Just felt like sharing. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ZebrasAllTheTime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jL34Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment