Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Guys, I had a win today and I wanted to share. I bought a pair of pants that actually fit, and I've dropped a clothing size!

I've just entered month 7 of my weight loss journey. I don't own a scale so I track my progress via inches. The other day day measured and discovered that I've lost 5 1/2 inches from my waist and 2 from my underbust. Also I had a doctor's appointment today and found out that since I started weighing my food and exercising I've lost 19 pounds!

Might not seem a lot to some, especially because I have 50--60 pounds to go(and before you say it, yes I'm carefully tracking and I exercise every day too) but I'm so happy!

So since I measured myself I decided to buy myself a new pair of jeans, which I really need. I did my normal thing, and tentatively bought a pair (online because I'm still too nervous for stores) in my new waist size. They arrived in two days. I nervously tried them on.

I'm so used to buying jeans and them not fitting. Me thinking I'm buying the right size, not measuring right and buying 3 inches too small because I'm in denial. They are always either too tight or so small I can't put them on. I've been living in sweats and yoga pants for months because it was so hard to find fitting jeans.

THESE FIT PERFECTLY. I was so stunned I had to sit down. And when I did the waistband didn't dig in or hurt! Even the length was perfect.

I was in tears! They fit, look good, and I feel healthy. Not only that but I updated my stats on the clothing app and it recommended me a whole size down. The smaller number size fits too! So far in tshirts, tanks, and a romper! I've dropped a whole size!

And to top it off my doctor, who has been my doctor since I was a teen, more than ten years, and seen me even heavier, told me this is the healthiest I've ever looked. And a friend I haven't seen in ages said my body shape is completely different.

I'm feeling so positive and I had to share. I've found lurking through this sub and reading the posts, and the challenges to be so helpful. It's really helped me to find motivation to push on through, even when I'm at my lowest.

I'm going wham bam slam these next 20 pounds off and get my health in check!

Tl;DR the jeans fit for once!

submitted by /u/Rainingcatsnstuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XlK0tR

No comments:

Post a Comment