Friday, July 5, 2019

I finally got the courage to go to the gym

I had a horrible day yesterday (weight loss wise). I ended my intermittent fasting early and basically ate almost everything. I got disgusted with myself at some point and decided to swim laps in the pool, I only did 12 min of it but way better than nothing.

I went to sleep pretty late last night but still woke up at 4:30 AM wide awake. My husband doesn’t have work today so I decided to seize the moment and go to the gym. I joined a boot camp style gym about two months ago. I consistently went for about two weeks then life happened and I never came back. I think mainly because I feel like everyone is looking at me thinking that I failed, or wondering where the hell I’ve been.

I don’t know why I have those thoughts because I don’t know anyone at all. When I went this morning, no one cared!! Everyone was focused on themselves and their workout. It was just me and my insecurities. It felt so good to be done with the workout. I’m hoping today would jumpstart my routine of going again.

I hope you all have a great Friday!

submitted by /u/helenczap
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xo8DWN

No comments:

Post a Comment