Friday, July 5, 2019

Are there any recommended medications that control hunger (not weight loss)

I'm not asking about those BS magical weight loss pills that just make you poop. I don't have a problem with working out daily and eating right. But damn if I'm not constantly hungry. Like, always. I'm on a 1800-1900 calorie diet, and I feel like I'm starving. Been doing it for months now, and while I'm loosing weight, I tend to go off diet on special occasions and boy oh boy do I go off.

I'd love some help curving my actual hunger. My body WANTS to eat an entire bag Doritos, but my brain knows better.

Before you all give me advice on spacing out meals and making sure they're the right foods, I am! And I'm still hungry!

Ok rant over. (munches on a carrot)

submitted by /u/Too-Far-Frame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32dsnQI

No comments:

Post a Comment