Sunday, July 7, 2019

I need to organize my life to revolve around weight loss and fitness

I realized tonight that I'm not making any real progress with weight loss because I'm not organized enough. Opening an app, entering calories, and scheduling workout days shouldn't be that difficult but I have a thousand things going on every week and weight loss sort of gets buried.

My meals are somewhat organized. I meal prep lunches and dinner is consistent for the most part. I snack a lot.

Another thing I've noticed is I don't have enough posts on my Reddit feed having to do with weight loss and fitness. It's so much about other parts of my life.

Does anyone know what I'm saying here? Can anyone offer me advice on how to organize my life both digitally and IRL to make weight loss easier? How do you guys stay motivated and on the right track? Basically, how do I take control of my weight loss?

submitted by /u/TheGreatGlowingEgg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JsiO7J

No comments:

Post a Comment