Sunday, July 7, 2019

UPDATE: Lost 58kg in 10 months

So a couple of months ago I made this post https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bb61ex/lost_58kg_in_10_months/

This is where I showed my progress so far since I started my new lifestyle, a lifestyle which helped me lose 58kg at that time. Well, here I am with a new update.

The update is a happy one, I guess. Since my last post about my weight loss I've managed to lose another 11 kgs, the total of lost kgs being 69.

Things have been great and I'm still working on myself.

Right now I think I've hit a plateau and for the past 2 weeks or so I haven't really managed to lose some more weight or build some muscle mass. I just stagnated.

Of course this doesn't mean that I'm demoralized, it just means I need to be more disciplined and put a little bit more effort.

I've been craving to start going to the gym but I just can't manage the time properly and the money isn't that good either. Initially I was supposed to start hitting the gym with one of my good friends but he told me that he couldn't do it.

I think that's about it with the update. I'll keep you posted in the future about my status.

If you have any questions or you just want to chat, hit me up :)

https://imgur.com/kEGuGmc

Edit: forgot to mention the fact that right now I'm sitting at around 111 kgs, just in case you didn't want to do the math from 180.

submitted by /u/Vboi00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FYAk2x

No comments:

Post a Comment