Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I’m so proud of myself!

Hello everyone! Newbie here! I know it’s not much but I’m genuinely proud of myself.

Stats- 19F, 71 kg, 164cm

So 2 weeks ago, I finally started my weight loss journey. I’ve been wanting to lose weight for years but I never felt motivated enough. My main problem was my asthma. I made so many excuses because of my asthma but I finally had enough.

I’ve always been a chubby person but this is the heaviest I’ve ever been. I decided to slowly cut my unhealthy eating habits.

Last week I went to the gym 4 times and I’ve felt so much better. Yes, it was hard to breathe but slowly I was getting used to it. I went to the gym today and I did a whole hour of cardio! And I did not struggle to breathe as much as I used to !

My main problem is binge eating when stressed but I’ll try to overcome it!

I hope I keep this up.

submitted by /u/Cookiemonster-226
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NL8woF

No comments:

Post a Comment