Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Lose weight while helping people with 100 day #HungryGivesChallenge

I've recently thought about using the good feeling of giving something to help someone to motivate the weight loss journey. It would be a win-win situation of losing weight while helping someone out. So I thought about giving away the snack I'm craving to someone who is homeless or starving and would benefit from the snack more than I would. The good feeling of knowing I'm helping someone in need with the snack would help me endure the hunger for not eating the snack. I did a little internet searching and it seems there is already a website called Hungry.Gives that let's people donate the value of the snack they would like to eat to people without food with their app. They have a 100 day challenge where you donate one snack a day for 100 days and it works out to losing 20 pounds of weight and helping 100 people suffering from starvation and poverty. I like the idea and I'm excited to take the challenge. I'm hoping it will be motivational with the weight loss journey. If anything, it will make it interesting and I'll feel good knowing that I'm helping someone out. What do you guys think? Anyone want to take the challenge together and keep each other motivated?

submitted by /u/Living_Scholar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G78scK

No comments:

Post a Comment