Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I’m (still) always hungry

Just for some stats: 19 F/5’6/SW:~200lbs/CW:140lbs/GW:???

So I’ve steadily lost around 60 pounds this past year exclusively through CICO. Even at my heaviest, I was still pretty active (I swam competitively for 7 years and would go on walks daily) so my exercise routine hasn’t really changed from last year.

My eating habits on the other hand have done a complete 180. My weight loss and new eating habits started kinda accidentally when I started college. You can’t emotionally eat all of the time when you don’t have a pantry in your tiny dorm. Once I saw some slight results, I decided to start logging my food in myfitnesspal. Initially, I had it set so I was eating 1200 calories a day. My university provided all of the dining hall nutrition facts online so it was pretty easy to track. For the most part, I really stuck with staying within my calorie goal. The only problem was that I was hungry all of the time. At first I figured that was because I was significantly reducing my intake and that I would start to adjust to eating less over time.

But as the year progressed and I lost more and more weight, I was still just as hungry as I was in the beginning. When summer started, I decided to up my calories to 1330 a day which put me on track to lose about a pound per week. I thought that maybe those extra calories would help fill me up a little more but I’m still always hungry.

I’m really at a loss here and I’m not sure what else to do other than eat more food. I’m still in the process of losing weight and I really don’t want to slow down my progress. Any suggestions are appreciated :)

submitted by /u/graceonthecase
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NM9Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment