Sunday, July 21, 2019

It's the small things like moobs!

Hey everyone, been lurking on here waiting for motivation to begin a weight loss journey. As I read all these incredible (good and bad experiences) that drive people to start their journey, I waited to see if that would ever happen to me.

Spoiler alert, it never did. And that's okay! I'm thankful I haven't had bad experiences but in my searching I noticed some things small enough that bother me but nobody seemed to point them out. I almost want people to be like "dang man, you've put on some weifht." Instead, nobody says or seems notices anything - am I not as far as I think I am? I wish!

So here's my first themed post about moobs. I'm writing and posting this for me to come back to as a reminder of something I want to change.

Ever walk down the street in your shirt that you're pretty sure is a tiny bit too tight but tomorrow is laundry day and you just need to deal with it? Well I do. As I walk across the street, I look down at my feet and notice the bouncing. Oh the bouncing. So embarrassing. I wonder what that lady in the car is thinking about all that jiggle. I half-joke to myself that I kinda get why bras exist now. Today I begin my quest to purge the man boobs.

So as I write this, I'm about to start my first 60 minutes of running (and probably some walking). I've crunched the numbers, tracked my diet, and I feel ready.

I currently weight 218, 6'2", healthy body weight range max is 194. My goal is 185. 33lbs of loss. I hope throughout my future updates I will begin posting about positive experiences that motivate me to continue.

Good luck out there everyone!

submitted by /u/Shaggygrizz7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32IvIr2

No comments:

Post a Comment