Thursday, July 11, 2019

Just entered a weight loss competition with my friends, most weight lost gets $400.

Hey loseit fam,

As the title says, we are officially beginning on July 25th. It is four of us and three of us live together. The reason for the delay is so we can rid our non healthy food from our home before we start.

We created a “contract” lol. During the duration of the contest, if any one gives up, they owe the other three $50. The duration is four months from that date.

I just had a minimally invasive surgery to remove a cyst a few weeks ago and my doctor just cleared me and says I am fully healed.

I have access to a full gym, I work an office job and can eat at my desk (snack).

It’s going to definitely be interesting because I weigh 445, one friend weighs 300, my boyfriend weighs 250, my other friend weighs 315.

I am hoping to get any tips, tricks, advice, anything to purchase to make life easier. Etc.

submitted by /u/Beyoncesasshole_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G7hhTG

No comments:

Post a Comment