Thursday, July 11, 2019

Where do I start?

I’m a 19yr old, 6ft tall, 280 pound man who’s been overweight my entire life. In the past my weight didn’t bother me to much. As of late though I’m getting sick of of looking at myself everyday the way I am. I know things like this take a long time but, I’m prepared to really dedicate myself to a weight loss journey. I’m in need of some advice, I’m not entirely sure where to start.

Due to my current living situation I’m at least an hour away from a gym and I don’t have the money to make that commute or to afford a gym membership.

I’d really appreciate and advice on where I should start on this journey. Thank you for giving me the time of day.

submitted by /u/bpal2900
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBAWw9

No comments:

Post a Comment