Thursday, July 11, 2019

Weight loss vegan diet

I’m coming out of a 3 year battle with advanced Lyme disease. It caused me to gain about 25 lbs due to many factors. One of them being inactivity. I went from someone that went to the gym and practiced daily yoga to nothing. I’ve gotten about 80% of myself back and am back at the gym. My problem is I’m not losing weight that would of normally come off before my illness. I have a lot of diet restrictions from being sick also. I would like to lose about 10-15lbs to feel like I look like myself again. Yet I can’t eat dairy, soy, eggs, or gluten. (I developed sensitivities to these foods) I used to be vegetarian but because of the restrictions I have brought chicken and fish into my diet, though I prefer not to eat them. Does anyone have any recommendations to feel full and to lose weight with my limitations?

submitted by /u/delilahjonesss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JCD1YB

No comments:

Post a Comment