Thursday, July 11, 2019

How did you set realistic weight loss goals?

Just weighed in today, I never weigh myself because I tend to beat myself up over the scale number but I felt like it was time for a weigh in due to my progress.

I lost 8 pounds in a month, which I know is great! I started this journey a month ago. 8 pounds lost is better than staying at my current weight which was 198, and now I am 190.

I know weight loss is slow and steady but despite this progress, I was hoping I’d lose a little more than 8 pounds. People I know have been commenting saying I look like I’m slimming down. So I expected I lost a little more, around 12 pounds? I don’t know.

I am so proud of my progress, yet I can’t help but be a little defeated as I thought I’d lose over 10 pounds. How do you set reasonable weight loss goals for yourself without feeling defeated? Or should I stop relying on the number and go by how I feel?

submitted by /u/jenna_beterson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XWUJPP

No comments:

Post a Comment