Monday, July 8, 2019

Lost 30 pounds and using myself as motivation to keep going

Hey everyone -

So I am 30 pounds down since January 28th! Last month I started taking more cheat days than I should have, so in order to remotivate myself and remind myself that I need to keep pushing and working hard to not lose any progress I have already made, I finally edited a video Ive been working for a while and posted it today! I have been doing intermittent fasting (usually 20/4) but have been slacking on the weekends, and I eat as low carb (almost keto) as I can manage. In previous months, I went to the gym 3-4 times a week, and went walking or biking on other days. Like I said, last month was too easy going so I am kicking myself back into strict order this week. I filmed myself over the last few months religiously and compiled a video montage of what my journey has looked like so far! Hoping this video can maybe help motivate someone to keep pushing forward, never give up, and be proud of any progress, no matter how small!

My Weight Loss Transformation (so far)

submitted by /u/krasnayakatia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xHyiPH

No comments:

Post a Comment