Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Maintenance Monday on Wednesday: What's Your Keystone?

As the title says, what's your keystone reason for maintaining your weight?

Choosing to start and continue losing weight can happen for all kinds of reasons, some more abstract than others, but what's the one concrete thing that motivates you to do the sometimes boring, sometimes hard work of maintenance? 'My health' isn't going to get me not to eat the delicious food, even if I've had my calories for the day/week, or go to the gym when it's raining. That's not something I can touch or measure day to day. I think at its core, I choose to maintain my weight loss, and take active steps toward maintaining when not on autopilot, because I don't want to be a regain statistic in general and to specific people in my life. I didn't come this far and work this hard and learn that yes, CICO works, weight loss is possible, and basically everything mainstream media knows about weight is wrong, just to let myself regain the weight. Hell no.

What about you?

submitted by /u/satisphoria
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MbdCIv

No comments:

Post a Comment