Wednesday, July 24, 2019

[OFFER] It’s my birthday! Anyone need women’s clothes size L/XL?

It’s my birthday today and I’m celebrating my weight loss!

Stats: 27F, 5’0” | SW: 180.8 | CW: 131

I’ve lost close to 50 pounds since starting in February due to CICO and exercise. It’s been a journey of learning how to eat right and weekly cheat meals. I went from size 14/16 to size 6 since then.

Anyway, today’s the birthday! To celebrate, I’m looking to offer some of my clothes I can no longer fit into. I love shopping so I’ve replaced the majority of my wardrobe already. This is the second time I’ve done this on the subreddit. Last time I was able to send clothes to 6 redditors!

I’m offering up clothes sizes L/XL (more closely fitting L; some will be fitness) and size 14. I am generally a busy person, so no pictures - you’ll get a box of whatever I can fit in a large priority box.

I’ll pay for shipping, you just need to PM me for more info.

submitted by /u/delicatesnowflake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yfe6zB

No comments:

Post a Comment