Sunday, July 7, 2019

Men who've lose a lot of weight and women who have male SO who've lost weight - adult conversation 👀

Right, so far I am 80lbs down... now this might not be the topic everyone wants to talk about but...

Has anyone else noticed their penis is "bigger" with weight loss?

I'm not a fool, I know it hasn't grown I imagine I've just lost fat around the area to reveal more of what was there, but this isn't something I'd ever considered and looks like gained a decent length 👀🙈

Am I just being stupid or is this a thing? 🍆


  1. M. SW 392lbs CW 312lbs Sedentary job, walk as much as possible listening to audiobooks. Commute via car 2.5hrs each day and it's a killer.

Meal prep most Sundays, decent calorie deficit fitting around a social lifestyle.

submitted by /u/WhatDProblemIs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S0IrjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment