Thursday, July 11, 2019

My weight lose has affected my mental health negatively

I’ve already struggle with depression and anxiety, I didn’t expect my weight loss to fix my mental health but I also didn’t expect it to make it worse. Over the past almost year I’ve lost about 60 lbs and kept it off. At first it was do to a lot of stress and anxiety, but I wanted to take control of my life and be healthy. I never told anyone I was going to lose weight because in the past I would say it and it would never happen. Now I feel so much better physically but mentally it has gotten harder. I look in the mirror and I don’t see me anymore, all my life I’ve been overwatering/ obese and I still am but now I see changes. I have lose skin everywhere and I know the more I lose weight the worse it’s going to get but I need to lose weight. The thing that upsets me the most are my breast,they used to be nice and full but they’re starting to deflate and sag. I’m young (early 20’s) and I should be out having the time of my life but the way I think about my body is holding me back. I know that when I do get to my goal weight that skin removal could be an option but there is no way I can afford it. I need some advice, mostly from the ladies, on how to deal with your body changing.

submitted by /u/jayyydawg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2G8KjCC

No comments:

Post a Comment