Thursday, July 11, 2019

People who have lost weight and kept it off for extended amounts of time, how much challenge have you experienced with keeping your weight off?

The day I learned that fat cells don't disappear, but rather just shrink and that leptin resistance can cause eternal struggles with maintaining weight loss was extremely disheartening. I want to live a healthier life and live in a healthier body but I don't want to spend the rest of my life obsessing over calories and nutrition with the constant specter of regaining the weight I've lost looming over me. I grew up as a child in an extremely unhealthy lifestyle and trying to learn about and implement better nutrition and healthy choices in my life is honestly exhausting and very frustrating. How do you balance keeping weight off with living a happy life?

submitted by /u/adabbadon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XHcQoE

No comments:

Post a Comment