Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My weight loss plan has been making me gain weight very quickly and I don't know what I'm doing wrong

TLDR at the bottom

So a couple of weeks back I decided I could stand to lose a bit of weight (roughly 20 pounds). My plan was to exercise a lot more than I had been and eat moderately healthy. I've been running for an hour every day, doing push ups, sit ups, and crunches. My eating has been admittedly not the best in terms of nutrition, but from a caloric standpoint I've stayed under 2200 calories a day and under 65 grams of fat per day. I'm not eating pure junk. I feel that this plan should be enough to at least be staying at the same weight, especially considering how terrible I was eating before and staying the same (usually upwards of 3250 calories a day and not monitoring fat in food at all). I've gained roughly 0.8 pounds per day since I began this diet. I am now almost ten pounds heavier than when I began. For context I currently weigh 180 pounds and my start weight was 171. What do I need to change?

TLDR: Been gaining about 0.8 pounds per day after starting a new diet/fitness routine. Need advice on what to change.

submitted by /u/caller52
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RQ1duq

No comments:

Post a Comment