Friday, July 5, 2019

People are complimenting a part of my body I used to hate

As of this morning I have lost over 6 stone from when I started my weight loss journey 7ish years ago. Had a wobble here and there after having kids but I have been able to maintain fairly well.

One of the side affects from the weight loss was bingo wings and stretch marks at the top of my arms. This meant I never wore vests or really short sleeved T-shirt’s. I hated my arms. When I joked around with my friends about what plastic surgery we would get if we could, without hesitation I always said my arms.

Over the past 4 months I have started to do weights and working on building a bit of muscle. This has resulted in definition in my arms and shoulders. I have started to get people commenting on my arms and that they are looking really good. This has really boosted my confidence and I am now wearing vests and short sleeves without thinking about it.

What really amazed me was for the first time a few weeks ago I actually looked at my arms in the mirror and was happy with what I saw. My bingo wings haven’t completely disappeared and I still have stretch marks but I am just bloody proud of how much I have achieved.

I just wanted to share my proud moment with you all. I don’t post very often but I am always reading other people’s stories and it gives me the push to keep going!

submitted by /u/MrsLeb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30fgAzr

No comments:

Post a Comment