Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Scales have been lying to me. I'm a stone heavier than I thought, and officially obese.

I bought some fancy new digital scales to replace my mechanical.

The new scales had me at 89kg (14 stone), whilst the mechanical ones said 13 stone.

I went to a local pharmacy to get weighed on the body fat scales there, and the ticket confirmed I was 14st 1lb, with a BMI of 30.7. Officially obese.

I've been doing CICO for the past couple of weeks, and lost 6-7 pounds (from the 13st 7lb that my mechanical scales said I was).

Sure I still lost the weight, but it's so disheartening to be a whole stone heavier than I thought.

I have upped my weight loss speed to 2lb a week on the Lose It app, and will stick strictly to my new calorie budget of 1400 calories.

Waaah

Thank you for attending my talk.

submitted by /u/mittenshape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XRWeio

No comments:

Post a Comment