Wednesday, July 3, 2019

SV & NSV - CICO + walking - I’m melting away!

I’m just so excited and I need to tell you guys because honesty, I think everyone else in my real life is sick of hearing me talk about my weight loss.

I’m going to Disney World in September and I made myself a promise in December that I would lose 80lbs before I went to Disney because I knew if I didn’t I would be miserable. I started my self-improvement on January 1st.

A few months ago I realized I was not losing enough to make my goal so I decided to get stricter with calorie counting. I started walking at least 5 days a week.

My husband and I also made a little points system for how many times we could eat out before Disney because it’s hard to count calories at most of our favorite local restaurants. This was about 15 weeks out, we gave ourselves 10 points, lunches are half a point, dinners are 1 and we can go get Subway for lunch without losing a point if we exercise beforehand. We still have 6.5 points left.

So now Disney is 9 weeks away, I’m down 62.8lbs, my husband is down 50lbs, and that puts both of us at lowest weight we’ve been for at least the last 6 years. I’ve lost 3.5lbs just this week and I feel on top of the world. I’ve been walking nearly everyday and I know I’ll reap all of the benefits of walking in this boiling heat once I’m at Disney!

To top it all off, I saw my sister-in-law the other day and she told me I’m melting away AND I had to pull in all of my favorite skirts by SIX INCHES (!!!) around my waist so I could wear them this summer (and I look better than ever in them!)

I’m just so excited. Thank you for reading this and sharing in my excitement with me- it really means a lot! I’m so grateful for all of you guys! Keep going! 💪🏻

submitted by /u/whimsicalous
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jnnpbl

No comments:

Post a Comment