Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Started at 209, checking in at the lowest I've been in years 166.9

I started my journey December or 2017 after being used by a guy and it motivated me to get a revenge body. When I first started my weight loss journey I was at my heaviest at 209 pounds. The major changes that I took where to eat cleaner, limit how much fast food I ate and if I did to try to choose a healthier option (even if that ment no salt on fries or no mayo) and cut way back on my alcohol intake. Unfortunately depression also played a role as I dont eat when I'm depressed and I went through 2 types of birth control and also lost my father in March. I now have a wonderful boyfriend who is incredibly supportive and has even gone out of his way to motivate me to go on walks at the end of the day and cooks low sodium dinners. Today I weighed myself at 166.9 pounds. It's been about a year and a half with a total loss of 43 pounds and I couldnt be happier. Keep at it, there were times that my weight stayed the same for like a whole month before it would drop again but you just have to keep going. Then half a year down the road you'll check your weight and see how far you've gone.

submitted by /u/HotCheetoLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YKpmVH

No comments:

Post a Comment