Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My doctor automatically assumed I weighed 150 or less.

28/F/5’8 SW: 199 CW: 154 GW: 140

Just a little pick me up moment I had. Went to the dr for a follow up on a procedure I had a year ago. I hadn’t been in 6 months, so last time I was there I weighed 199.

The nurse was new, I had never seen before. She asked me to step on the scale. It was a sliding scale and already set at 150. Without hesitating she moved it to 100 and started moving the top bar. I smiled and kindly told her she would need the 150 mark (I am 154) but it hit me that looking at me, she assumed I was 150 or less.

She also say my previous log of 199 and looked bewildered. She was so excited when I told her about my weight loss and we grabbed about how much better it is to feel/be healthy. She mentioned a few things I was medically less susceptible to. She was genuinely proud of a stranger and it really felt like so many wins!

submitted by /u/luckylua
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XElpk3

No comments:

Post a Comment