Saturday, July 6, 2019

Struggling to do stay strong while my friends continue to lead unhealthy lifestyles

My friends and I all agreed that we want to lose weight, but I think I’m the only one who is actually trying to cut calories and eat healthier. They say they are, but when we hang out it’s always pizzas and chocolate bars and not-so-great restaurant food. I am still really weak to these things and so I always give in and then I feel terrible and hate myself after, and never end up losing on the days I spend with them.

My boyfriend lives abroad and the next time we will see each other in person is July of next year, and I want to be at my goal weight by then! Even though he loves me no matter what, he has always been so supportive of my weight loss and I think surprising him with my success would be awesome to him.

I’ll never succeed, however, if I keep giving in to my friends’ whims because I’m scared to say no!

How do you work up the willpower to say no without feeling like you’re offending your friends? I don’t want them to feel bad about the way they choose to live their lives, I just don’t want to live mine the same way.

submitted by /u/Circephone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nyllma

No comments:

Post a Comment