Saturday, July 6, 2019

Turns out there is a silver lining to gaining back all the weight I lost...

I have progress pictures for exactly what I'll look like at each weight!

I gained back every single pound that I lost after losing it exactly 2 years ago today. I got serious in my relationship, got pregnant, had a baby, and am now 6 weeks out. I didn't do well gaining weight during pregnancy, and it was hard to see the pounds on the scale. I used this as an excuse to eat even more and more and more until I had gained 70 pounds during the 9 months. I hated looking in the mirror and had no self-esteem and so I would just binge eat at any sign of hunger. Thankfully, I had an easy pregnancy and easy delivery and now I have a cute baby and renewed sense of self.

When I was first losing weight and saw posts about gaining the weight back, I really couldn't imagine having the persistence and willpower to do it again. Now that I'm in that scenario, I feel pretty okay about everything. I mean, I religiously read loseit posts the first time and know how to lose weight. I still have all the stats on my weight loss app so I have an idea of how long plateaus lasted for me, and best of all, I have all the progress pictures from me at just about every weight.

Having a baby might make it a bit trickier, but I've found so far that it's a really good excuse to get outside and go on walks.

I'm a week into this journey the second time round, and I'm feeling confident about it!

submitted by /u/fitflowyouknow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XNdfKh

No comments:

Post a Comment