Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Weight loss and strength training

Hi LoseIt!

I'm a F 28 that lost almost 50lbs since the end of February but, like a lot of people here, I still have a lot to go. I started with a BMI of almost 42 and manage to bring it down to 33.4 so far. Nevertheless I'm still obese and my first goal was to put my BMI under 30 before September when I will be going to Japan for vacation. Everything was going perfectly fine (I'm doing CICO) until last week when I got a PT to give me a training plan that incorpores strength straining (before I was doing mainly cardio with a couple of machines here and there). I know it's normal that the weight loss kinda stops but it's heartbreaking to see the scale almost not moving when I'm still pretty fat. I'm going to see my doctor today but he is a very tradicional guy, so I'm guessing he will tell me to stop strength and keep going with cardio.

Should I keep going? When did you start to see progress again after a stop like this?

Some random stats: I'm 5'3, SW 239lbs, CW 191,1lbs

Progress Pic

submitted by /u/bbetelgeuse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JwoIVp

No comments:

Post a Comment