Monday, July 22, 2019

Weight Loss Update

Since I’ve been home from college I’ve been working out twice a day regularly while eating great -fruits, veggies and chicken- hoping to lose about 20-25 pounds by the time I have to return back to school. I’ve been a bystander on this subreddit since May and I’ve posted questions here and there but I’m here to give an update on my progress!

When I returned home from school in May I weighed in at 251 pounds. Today I stepped on the scale and saw the numbers 229.6. I couldn’t believe it! I’ve lost 22 pounds since the middle part of May! I’m so proud of myself for seeing those numbers. I’m the lightest I’ve been since high school. I’m in the best shape physically since high school. I’ve updated my goal to get to 220 before I go back, which is about 4 weeks.

I’ll update again here in a few weeks!

submitted by /u/Axstin98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XY3PwF

No comments:

Post a Comment