Monday, July 22, 2019

"Big and Tall" shop worker asked me if I was shopping for myself today (Big Win)

Over the past year and a half I've (M 24) lost over 100ibs (340 > 225). Despite what the scale says and what people around me tell me, I can't seem to stop perceiving myself as my 340 ibs self. Today I walked into the Big and Tall store I always buy my shirts from and when I walked in a worker asked if I was shopping for myself. I said yes and she said they probably wouldn't have anything that fit me (meaning everything would be too big).

Obviously your friends and family are going to tell you you look great when you're on your weight loss journey so you, or at least I, just accept it as basic courtesy because that's what friends do. I think what that lady said to me really hit because someone I've never met before didn't see me as a "big" dude. Definitely was an awesome feeling!

submitted by /u/flexphotographics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xYug5V

No comments:

Post a Comment