Monday, July 8, 2019

When to be concerned about weight loss.

I have lost 56 pounds since November.

I have not actively tried to lose weight But:

I moved to a new city and took a new job and have been suffering a lot of stress.

I eat about 2/3rds the calories in a given day that I did before the move.

I walk or am active about 3 hours a week compared to 0 hours a week in previous city.

I completely stopped eating fast food (maybe 5 times in the last 8 months)

We only cook our own meals for the most part.

BUT I am not actively thinking about any of this, I did not make a plan to lose the weight (even though I should have).

I was 335lbs before the move, now I am 279 after about 8 months.

I tend to be a hypochondriac, I have no other worrying type of symptoms. What I need to know is with the changes I mentioned above, and over the 8 month time frame, is this a reasonable amount of weight to expect to lose? To me it seems like a lot, and someone mentioned it could be a symptom of some type of cancer.

Yes I am going to see a Doctor soon, but I always tend to overthink and worry.

submitted by /u/Hamm81
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xyYgF1

No comments:

Post a Comment