Friday, July 12, 2019

Workplace motivation

On July 1st my manager went on a leave for two weeks. It was also when I started a consistent 1300 calorie meal plan, introduced more physical activity into my life and generally committed to a healthier lifestyle and weight loss.

The manager came back today and while we had a quick chat he was looking at my face intently. Finally, he asked "Sorry, but did you lose some weight?"

I am pretty sure my smile could light up the whole city at that moment :) he proceeded to tell me that he was confused because my face looked positively different, he thought maybe I changed something with my hair but now he's sure it's the weight.

So much motivation! I lost almost 3 kilograms during those two weeks and my goal is to go from 73.8 to ~ 60. I feel so much stronger now.

Did you receive any compliments about your weight loss recently? :)

submitted by /u/kamodd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JCwMEo

No comments:

Post a Comment